Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving Sale.

Moving Sale.

So sadly to say, I'm actually moving and it's came quicker then expected . I've lived in my house now for about ten years and
I must say, I'm very sad to move. Although I'm 20, I feel sort of like a little kid that doesn't want to leave there home. I've moved four other times before this but no other house has felt like home to me, except this one. As I'm writing this I'm even getting a wee bit teary eyed as foolish as that may sound. My whole family has been packing for the past couples weeks while I reluctantly take things down in my room. I'm trying to occupy my time doing other things that don't involve me packing away my tiny room into a couple of cardboard boxes. I really don't want to but there isn't anything I can really do, so I'll have to be a big girl and just go with the flow for now. But we are having a garage sale and if anyone lives around NYC, you should stop by. We'll have a TON of things.

No comments: