Friday, June 12, 2009

why hello.

_MG_3979

I've had this blog for a few months now and never really had the chance to start it. Not to mention I was somewhat nervous about the whole thing. Well, here I go. I suppose I'll introduce myself. My name is Heather, I am twenty years old and currently reside in New Jersey.  I am a student studying photography but love all things art related.  I am obsessed with thrifting and shopping of any kind, it's sort of a problem, haha.  My room is basically a giant closet and I'm always in the mood to start a new collection. (I'll show you what I mean).
Well, that's enough about me for now.  It's been raining for the past week and today the sun is actually out, except it's alittle to humid for my liking.  I think I may be going to some thrift stores today, nothing new.  You know, spending the money that I don't have.  Oh I also am in the process of putting some stuff up in my etsy store.  I'll keep you updated.  I have some pretty nice things that will be at a reasonable price. You can see some on my flickr, here. Well Thank you for reading and I hope you'll come back!

p.s. currently listening to Passion Pit-Sleepy Head


No comments: